Mrs. Kret's Corner
- The Top 3 Breathing Exercises for Anxious Kids photo courtesy Sara Weis The following is a guest post by Sara Weis of Go Go Yoga for Kids, […]
- Save this page ( as it will update for you as I update it) or log into my shared google drive and find this document in […]
- Are You Hitting All the Marks? Yes it is only the second month of school, but it’s time for a check-in! Below is the link for […]
- Character Education Monthly Themes Morning Meeting Ideas September Fall into Making Good Choices Responsibility October Respect Rocks Respect November Operation Cooperation Citizenship December The Gift of […]
- If you are focusing on promoting a growth mindset this year in your classroom and schools–grab these books as aides and conversation starters! Great list! Source: […]
- Guide for Grades K-5 Guide for Middle School Click on the above link to gain digital access to directions on introducing and rolling out Morning Meeting […]
- Great Article from Responsive Classroom Newsletter this week: Engaging Middle Schoolers During the Holiday Season December 06, 2016 Categories: Brain Breaks and Motivators / Middle School […]
- As we enter into the third month of school and will now start losing time to holiday breaks and half-days, let’s use this time to make […]
Workshops tailored to your school and staff needs; ranging from half-day information sessions to multiple day training periods. These serve as an introduction of the programs you plan to implement during the school year.
Coaching and Support
On campus coaching sessions and continued guidance in implementing various programs that were introduced during professional development workshops. Kathryn will provide modeling and instructional feedback, as well as work in conjunction with the Administrative team to carry out these programs to fruition.